|V stredu 10. marca 2010 Kuneradský zámok opat po rokoch horel. |
Požiar, ktorý hasilo 33 hasičov a likvidovali ho takmer 25 hodín, zničil skoro celú zrekonštruovanú strechu, krov a novú krytinu. Hasením požiaru bola poškodená aj elektroinštaláciu a steny v interiéri. Fotogalériu ohorenej strechy si možete pozriet tu!
|This castle was built in years 1914-1916. It was the duke Ballestrém´s suggestion to built this hunting castle to look at french architecture. |
This block building has many towers, arcades, terraces and outstairs.
High roofs and romantic interiors are making an imagination of gothic residence. The castle was built as a summer clime for Caesar from Austria and Germany but the first world war averted it. The residence of family Ballestrém had its own powerstation on water drive. There is also a waterfall in the castle.
This family was very educated, friendly and religious. They built a chapel for holy Terezka Ježiškova here in their castle. In 25th september 1944 the castle was on fire because it was a residence for partizans. In 1959 the castle was repaired and was used for health services.